If you’re looking for a probiotic product that you can drink that’s got no dairy and 0 grams of sugar, this is a great brand to try. Vita Biosa10+ is a unique probiotic beverage made by fermenting organic sugarcane molasses infused with a specialized herbal tea.
Vita Biosa10+ (“ten plus”) is a premium fermented beverage and contains beneficial microbes that are essential for maintaining balanced microflora in your gastrointestinal tract. The “+” refers to the extra goodness you get from the triple-fermentation process.
Having “good gut bacteria”:
- Promotes regularity
- Improves nutrient absorption, and
- Aids digestion
These ingredients undergo a hand-crafted triple fermentation process that creates a light amber coloured drink with these properties
- 10 complementary probiotic strains that work together harmoniously
- a broad-spectrum of species including Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium
- active aerobic and anaerobic bacterial cultures
- naturally preserved due to a low pH level
- living product resulting in minor taste variations from batch to batch
With every 2 tablespoons of Vita Biosa10+, you get over 6 billion bioavailable CFUs of:
- Bifidobacterium animalis,
- Bifidobacterium lactis,
- Bifidobacterium longum,
- Lactobacillus acidophilus,
- Lactobacillus casei,
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus,
- Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis,
- Lactococcus lactis subs. lactis biovar. diacetylactis,
- Leuconostoc pseudomesenteroides,
- Streptococcus thermophilus
What’s Not In Vita Biosa 10+
Despite being made from molasses (mixed with a lot of water, mind you) the triple-fermentation process actually converts almost all the sugars so that the final drink has 0 g (zero grams) of sugar per serving. So what’s great is that when you drink Vita Biosa 10+, you get a whole lot (6 billion CFU) of probiotic bacteria and essentially nothing else. That means that this artisan probiotic beverage is vegan (meaning also free from dairy and eggs) and gluten and soy free.
Also, unlike pills and powders, there’s no need for a protective coating for Vita Biosa 10+ to reach your intestines, ready for action. Because the pH level is already similar to your stomach acids, our microbes don’t go through a “shock” and are able to cope with the harsh environment of your gastrointestinal tract.