Botanical Name: Lavendula augustifolia
Cultivation: Certified Organic
Plant Part: Flower
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Today, lavender is the most utilized basic oil on the planet. Old writings disclose to us that lavender basic oil has been utilized for therapeutic and religious purposes for more than 2,500 years.
The Egyptians utilized it for preservation and as a scent. The Romans utilized it for showering, cooking and for scenting the air.
Today, lavender oil benefits your body like this:
- Diminishes nervousness and passionate anxiety
- Recuperates consumes and wounds
- Enhances rest
- Reestablishes skin composition and diminishes skin break out
- Moderates maturing with intense cancer prevention agents
- Enhances skin inflammation and psoriasis
- Reduces cerebral pains