HempHydrate is a new and innovative product at Sprout.
HempHydrate is water containing CBD to help reduce inflammation and symptoms related to injury. CBD is the active compound in HEMP that delivers a large majority of health benefits associated with HEMP. CBD is also the main ingredient in HEMP HYDRATE (HH) which puts HH in a class of its own in the functional beverage market place. HH is non-psychoactive and contains no THC making it the beverage of choice for consumers that want to enjoy optimal health and all the benefits of CBD without the psychoactive effects of THC.
HOW DOES CBD WORK?
The human body comes equipped with its own endocannabinoid system with receptors spreading from the brain and throughout the body. These innate cannabinoid receptors regulate pain, mood, appetite and memory and are known as CB1 and CB2. CB1 receptors are most commonly found in the central nervous system while CB2 receptors are more closely associated with the immune system.
CBD activates these receptors and safely release the required neurotransmitters and hormones to relieve and repair the body naturally.
OUR CBD FORMULA is produced in a state-of-the-art lab located in Colorado by expert laboratory technicians that ensure the highest standards of safety and quality. With internal and external testing, we have proven we deliver the highest quality THC-FREE CBD. HH is constantly monitored and tested both internally and externally to ensure all our HH products meet the highest standards of quality and consistency.
HEALING POWERS OF HEMP CBD
• 100% Non-psychoactive
• 100% Organic Plant Based Food
• Medicinal Benefits
• Supports Microbiome
• Minimal Side Effects
• Recognized as a food by Health Canada
• Antiemetic: combats nausea and vomiting
• Anticonvulsant: combats seizure activity
• Antipsychotic: combats psychosis disorders
• Anti-inflammatory: combats inflammatory disorders
• Anti-oxidant: combats neurodegenerative disorders
• Anti-tumoral/Anti-Cancer: combats tumour and cancer cells
• Anxiolytic/Antidepressant: combats anxiety and depression disorders
Used Therapeutically to Treat Specific Diseases and Disorders
• Cancer and Cancer treatments
• Epilepsy and other neurological disorders
• Anxiety and depression
• Insomnia and sleep disorders
• Autoimmune diseases
• Pain and inflammation
• Diabetes and diabetic nerve pain
• Gastroparesis and IBS
• Parkinson’s and tremors
• Cardiovascular disease